Warranty & Returns
Thank you for shopping at Ultimate9®.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We understand that you might need to return something for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back. Items must be returned via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept the full risk of the item not reaching us. Any returned item not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Reasons for return:
1. The item arrived damaged or with missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please email us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and email them to us before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
2. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us here or log into your account here so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace your product.
- If stocks are exhausted, we will refund you excluding original delivery costs.
3. You changed your mind
- We offer a 30-day return policy on our Throttle Controller range. If you are not satisfied with your throttle controller purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 calendar days from the date you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in brand new, unused condition.
- Your item must be in the original shipped packaging and include all parts and accessories.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Where the returned item is not received by us in the above-stated condition, we will return it to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- Return shipping costs are non‐refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.