EVC Throttle Controller to suit SKODA FABIA 2007 - 2014 (2nd Gen - Typ 5J)
Feel the power and UNLEASH the full potential of your vehicle with the EVC Throttle Controller.
• 4 Driving modes, 20 levels of adjustability
• 10-minute installation, 100% plug & play
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Lifetime replacement warranty
• Hundreds of 5-star reviews
Featuring 4 driving modes and 20 tuning settings, adjust your throttle response to suit your specific needs. Easily installed in under 15 minutes, the EVC is the DIY mechanic's solution to throttle lag; customisable for any driving terrain or situation, whether you're on the highway or off the beaten track.
The EVC provides new points of reference for your vehicle's throttle mapping, modifying the torque request that is sent to the throttle tables in your vehicle's Engine Control Unit (ECU). As a result, the throttle is activated faster, ultimately reducing throttle lag and enhancing throttle response.
- Factory Mode: Replicates factory throttle settings, ideal for sharing your vehicle with an unfamiliar driver
- Ultimate Mode: For enhanced response, choose from 9 available settings to fine-tune your throttle response. Great for towing, overtaking or highway driving
- Eco Mode: Subdues initial throttle response for greater control on loose or uneven surfaces such as when off-road. Choose from 9 available settings. Great for off-road, heavy traffic and low-speed towing manoeuvres.
- Automatic Control Mode: Sets the EVC apart from other throttle controllers. AC automatically chooses the ultimate throttle response based on the amount of pedal pressure. Great for long drives or when towing over varying terrains.
The EVC is easily installed by the at-home mechanic in less than 15 minutes; simply connect in-line between the factory plug and throttle pedal assembly.
The EVC driver interface can be placed on the vehicle's dash or console.
*Please note: due to LED lights, the driver interface should be positioned so as not to distract the driver.*
• Digital Display: LED
• Ultimate Mode: 9 levels
• Eco Mode: 9 levels
• Automatic Control Mode: 1 level
• Factory Mode: 1 level
• Drive Interface Dimensions: (L) 49 x (W) 31 x (H) 8 mm