Warranty & Returns
Thank you for shopping at Ultimate9®.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We understand that you might need to return something for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back. Items must be returned via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept the full risk of the item not reaching us. Any returned item not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Reasons for return:
1. You changed your mind
- We offer a 30-day return policy for change of mind. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 calendar days from the date you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in brand new, unused condition.
- Your item must be in the original shipped packaging and include all parts and accessories.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Where returned items are not received by us in the above stated condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- Return shipping costs are non‐refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
2. The item arrived damaged or with missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please email us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and email them to us before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us here or log into your account here so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace your product.
- If stocks are exhausted, we will refund you excluding original delivery costs.
The Australian Consumer Law gives consumers a comprehensive set of rights for any goods or services purchased. These are called Consumer Guarantees, which means goods must be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose they were designed for. Goods of acceptable quality will be:
Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied.
- Acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Free from defects.
- Safe and durable.
If our goods or services fail to meet a guarantee, you are entitled to a remedy in an attempt to right the fault (providing the goods were not used in an ‘abnormal manner’). Should your goods fail to be of an acceptable quality due to a major failure, you are entitled to a refund or replacement.
A major failure is defined as:
- The goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown to the customer.
- The goods are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time.
- A reasonable customer would not have bought the goods had they known there was a fault/defect; or
- The goods are unsafe.
If the failure is not major, you are also entitled to a repair or replacement within a reasonable timeframe, or a refund if a repair or replacement is not feasible.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our terms & conditions are in line with the Australian Consumer Laws - For more information about your rights under Australian Consumer Law, please visit www.accc.gov.au