EVC Throttle Controller to suit LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT 2015 - ON (3rd Gen)
Feel the power and UNLEASH the full potential of your vehicle with the EVC Throttle Controller.
• 4 Driving modes, 20 levels of adjustability
• 10-minute installation, 100% plug & play
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Lifetime replacement warranty
• Hundreds of 5-star reviews
The most popular throttle controller on the Australian market, the award-winning EVC Throttle Controller is designed for the driver that wants simple control with a range of features.
With 20 levels of adjustability and 4 driving modes, the EVC gives you the optimum throttle response for any situation. The EVC does this by providing new programming for your pedal mapping, allowing you to enhance or subdue your throttle response at the touch of a button.
With an upgraded chip-set, the EVC has improved tolerance and stability over earlier models providing smoother throttle control under all conditions.
The EVC is available for most vehicles and can be customised with a range of stick-on faceplates to give a personalised look that either compliments or contrasts to the vehicle colour.
Fitted with double sided tape, the user interface can be fitted to almost any area of the dashboard within the drivers reach.
Every EVC is backed by an industry leading lifetime replacement warranty, as well as a 30 day money back guarantee.
Ultimate Mode enhances your throttle response, the higher the setting, the sharper your throttle becomes. Featuring 10 levels of adjustment for user refinement, Ultimate mode is great for everyday driving, towing, overtaking, or highway driving.
Economy Mode subdues your throttle response below factory levels and features 10 levels of adjustment. The higher the setting, the more subdued your throttle response becomes. Great for off road, heavy traffic, or low-speed towing maneuvers.
Automatic Control Mode:
Automatic Control Mode is a set and forget mode, AC mode uses the 10 tuning settings from Ultimate mode and will deliver the most appropriate throttle response depending on your current driving behavior, in real time. For example, if yoursquo;re in heavy traffic and only moving up 2-3 metres at a time, AC mode will select Ultimate mode 1-2, when you start to accelerate it will increase your throttle response to Ultimate mode 3-5, however if you see a gap in traffic and hit the go pedal all of a sudden, it will react in kind and deliver Ultimate mode 6-9.
Normal Mode replicates your vehiclersquo;s factory/OE throttle mapping.
Featuring 4 driving modes and 20 tuning settings, adjust your throttle response to suit your specific needs. Easily installed in under 15 minutes, the EVC is the DIY mechanic’s solution to throttle lag; customisable for any driving terrain or situation, whether you’re on the highway or off the beaten track.
The EVC provides new points of reference for your vehicle’s throttle mapping, modifying the torque request that is sent to the throttle tables in your vehicle’s Engine Control Unit (ECU). As a result, the throttle is activated faster, ultimately reducing throttle lag and enhancing throttle response.
- Factory Mode: Replicates factory throttle settings, ideal for sharing your vehicle with an unfamiliar driver
- Ultimate Mode: For enhanced response, choose from 9 available settings to fine-tune your throttle response. Great for towing, overtaking or highway driving
- Eco Mode: Subdues initial throttle response for greater control on loose or uneven surfaces such as when off-road. Choose from 9 available settings. Great for off-road, heavy traffic and low-speed towing manoeuvres.
- Automatic Control Mode: Sets the EVC apart from other throttle controllers. AC automatically chooses the ultimate throttle response based on the amount of pedal pressure. Great for long drives or when towing over varying terrains.
The EVC is easily installed by the at-home mechanic in less than 15 minutes; simply connect in-line between the factory plug and throttle pedal assembly.
The EVC driver interface can be placed on the vehicle’s dash or console.
*Please note: due to LED lights, the driver interface should be positioned so as not to distract the driver.*
Digital Display: LED
Ultimate Mode: 9 levels
Eco Mode: 9 levels
Automatic Control Mode: 1 level
Factory Mode: 1 level
Drive Interface Dimensions: (L) 49 x (W) 31 x (H) 8 mm